Sunday, February 4, 2007

So kolian....

Woah!! Its already been 6 days working at d handphone shop...N 2day I sold 4 hp...So sad..Tot wud sell more den 5 oo...My partner get 2 sell 6 ah...N d xpensive wan is d n80-1...Walao eh...Kolian me ah...How am I gona survive der?? Well, my 7 days trial is up 2 tomorrow..N i dun tink I can get d job der..Hahaha...Dey let me continue oso I dun wan..So damn tiring..NO shift...Only can on leave twice a month...Ngaiti!! I dun tink I can survive ler...Even Sunday have 2 work...Maybe I'll go 4 interview at other shop..Hahhaa...If not den plant summore grapes at my backyard loo...
Hrrmm...Sien laa...Im sure gona mizz my day working 4 dat shop..at least I learn lotsa handphone models...N I oso got d price..Well, not all...But so sad oso..D ppl der so good 2 me..s hard 2 find tukey so nice lyk dm ah...Huhuhuuu...But wat 2 do..Really knot tahan ah...But osos got big prob..Got no money 2 spend liaw!!! N I knot owes depends on my dad n mumy ma...haizzz....
AlamakK!!! Hp no credit la pulak...Haiayaaa..Used 2 called my spongebob lastnite ler..Huhuhu..I was so mad bah..Tot I dun use much ma..Spongebob iz in my fnf list summore...Haiyeerrr...Check2...All my fnf list kena delete..ALL!! Dat means all 6 fnf number 'lost'...Siaw laa!! Who d hell did dat ah??? Nobody touch my fon xcept myself wat...Hrrmm...Bad Digi conection...Shit laa...19buckz juz wasted lyk dat...Not fnf sumore..I wonder how long it has been lyk dat....No wonder my credit so fast finish....Haizzz......N now wana cari duit 2 reload again...Gosh!! Spongebob!! Really mizz u laa!!! Where r u?? When r u cuming bck?? huhuhuhuuuu...X puas eh klaka dlm fon mlm tadi..Wish I could talk with u longer...Wana meet u dear!! Cum bck liaw!! ;-p
Aiyaa..duno wat 2 type liaw laa..Im having bad headache rite now...DAmn!!Really killing me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~