Monday, February 19, 2007

G0nG xI FatT ChaI.....

Chinese New Year.....Gong Xi Gong Xi Gong Xi Ni ya!!! Gong Xi Gong XI Gong Xi NI!!!!
*WatHa??* Hrrmmm....Wat can I say...It muz be the most boring festival for me this year...Ye laa...ME, a chinese [frm daddy]...Mix with dash of bidayuh [frm mommy]....So, have rojaks blood...But Im more the dayaks side loo...Coz daddy is oso half chinese half bidayuh de...Can imagine how my chinese new year day wud be....See..Im still here blogging when Im supose to go visiting...Go collect ang pao loo..Actually we never celebrate the festive season...Only do small-small one nia...Like family reunion on Chinese New Year eve...Dady wud cook all the nice dish...N guess wat...Every dish are similar to wat the chinese usually prepare...Hez the chef in the house worr...Lihai onot?? *salute for me daddy*
New year eve...Me still have to work..But taukey nio day half day nia laa..."Half day??!!!!! Where got...We shud go back at 3, but we only close shop at 5...Siaw ah!! " Customer cant stop flooding the place..Hhaizzz....Cannot wait till after CNY meh?? People oso wana off mah....Issh..ish..ish...I dun even get to shop for new cloth arh...Buzy working loo...So dun be surprise if Im wearing same old shirt when u meet me..hehehe...So sad ler...But I dun mind..Coz taukey nio got give angpao ler..Ehehehe...
I drop dead on the sofa as soon as I reached home...Eventho work half day, but I manage to sell 8 hp(I tink)....Dat means I broke my own record..Muahahaha!! Hapy ler..Den soon after dat, uncle n aunty come...So as my couzin...We ate n chat n ate n chat...Till my stomache wana burst because I cant stop stuffing food into my mouth..The food was so damn delicious...Even my mom cant cook dat well...And its like once a year, soo..So be it den..hahaha!!! Quite fun oso...Having my relative cuming...N crowd my house..
Den all the adult continue sitting on the dinner table, chat non-stop..Sumtime can hear dem laugh..Ngaiti, my mom was the worst..hehehe...I wonder wat dey've talk bout..Hhrmm...Den us the young-young de watch tv loo...Sum sit outside admire the firework...Haizzz...So sad..Tiz year we dun have firecracker to put....My uncle, which iz the provider of firecracker for us dun work at 'dat' department liaw..So he cannot curi-curi bring firecracker home like he owes did..Huhuuu..I guess awai tiz year oso no firecracker lo...Haizzz...Cannot "show-off" liaw...Ehehehe!!
When the clock strike midnite, all of us went out to admire the >sky< Ehehe...Watch ppl setting out firecracker lo...Even tho the place was damp, due to the rain in the evening...Dat doesnt stop the resident to enjoy Chinese New Year their own way..hahaha...I tot "wat for government wana ban firecracker?? Y wana sue us when theres other people set fireworks juz next to our house..And wat bout the 'orang-orang ternama'? Those YBs n Menteri..I bet they do involve in those kind of activities too.." Why worry people get injured?? Dey're own fault wat...Only stupid n bastard dun be carefull bout wat their doing...Furthermore, ask dem tanggung their own hospitals bill laa...So hard meh?? * Damn!! Im soo cruel!!*

Dats all la...Im soo damn wuliao laa.. Gurl fren??!!Where r u?? I wana attack ur house tiz CNY laaa...But to bad Im not sure wether I can go coz of transportation problem..Huhuu..Lets just wait n see loo....Goshh!! Cant wait to go collect angpao liaw...

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~