Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Broken Heart

Wat can I say now? Life's juz so... Well... descending to the drain. Feels so... IndEscRibabLe.. Am standing at a crossroad now. Losing my faith to everything around me. Am totally lost and of course HURT.Seems to me tat now I feel so much hatred in the back of my head. My dark history repeats itself, after omoz 2 month, it had ended. Just like that. Well, doesnt really repeat itself actually..But its another way round..Lets juz say I got dump..For no good reason.. I cant figure out the mistake dat i've made..N the truth is, Im sure I didn't do any mistake at all.Such circumstances where life's at stake & all u can do to keep u company is to stare at the ceiling hours after hours & then preparing a couple of tissues for the sad drama next.

Its just a misunderstanding. I've given U a chance and u dun even make use of it. And the next thing I noe, is dat U cant trust me nemore...Worst of all, U blame me for the way I loved u, for the way I cared bout u. How could u just give up so easily?? How I wish dat I could turn back time and wud never mis-understod u. Now I really don't noe how to unwind all these mess & tangles I've caused. Dammit! How could u do this to me?? How could u not give us a nother chance?? I hate being alone now and my eyes will bear such redness and swellness for a few good hours.. Which means I'm not strong enuf to go thru all this, all over again. I've lived this way before, it SucXx, it's such an agony.

My mind's a complete havoc, my heart's a broken mirror, my thoughts are all wind up, my tears are all streaming... Goshh..Wat have I done??? Why did I knew such thing called LOVE when the last I've loved, LOVE destroyed me awfully??? This is a tragedy...A nightmare..

*N, thankz for accepting me even tho its only for a few month..Thankz for being a good@best fren for me, a caring n wonderful boyfren, a soul-mate (which I really hope dat it'll last)..To bad it ended so soon..Thankx for all the comfort, advice, critics, dat u've given me..Take care dear!!Mizz u too..*

1 comment:

  1. aww.. geez, that's too bad. but dun worry.. 2 months' relationship is not really worth to be called love. i dint kno that u were that much affected by the breakup. but i'm sure u'll find another guy better than him. mayb just not that soon. the good ones are worth the wait ^^

    ReplyDelete

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~