Saturday, March 3, 2007

I've goTagged!!! UwwaAaa...Uwaaa :'(

OMG!!OMG!!! I have to post thiz...Had been delaying it since last month..Duh!!!

Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.

*The choice of colour for my text so little nia meh??*

YEAH!! I've got TAGGED!! [Duno why my mood looks lyk Im an insane person..] Yeah, I mean 'yea' kind of Yeah...Not the yeah [happy] kind of YeaH...Gedit??? No?? Knock ur head 3 times into the wall...Yerp..INTO the wall!!

The 6 things dat is weird bout me..

~Apa la...Paise leh go and tell the whole world bout this things..Haizz...~

Fact #1 : LOVE to talk crap aka nonsence aka shit aka 'fei hua'
Started since I was young...Ehehe...Me owes fight with my bro bah..So everything just came out from my mouth...damn..!! Luckily i dun swore..Or else i'll get a slapped on the face...I still continued my 'sikap' till today ler..DUn believe? Ask me couzin, or my closest friends...and even my taukey n my workmate...

Fact #2 : Im can be happy-go-lucky and emo and pissed at certain time..(NOT at the SAME time arh)
NO commen..Its ordy in my blood...Kekkekee...

Fact #3: LOVE to 'build castle in the air'...alot....
Such as : Wana get new cloth loo..Stylo, trendy updated want lo...Wana get new hp lo..Which mite not tercapai...Wana have car loo..Since I have my driving liscence ordy...Wana go study
overseas lo...When my parents are having financial problem...HAizzz...Wan buy big mansion when im rich loo...Muaaahahaha!!!!

*Why is everything have to involve money????!!!*

Oh ya, not 2 forget I wan a handsome charming guy as a boyfren...Ahakzz!!! Yang berpendapatan tetap...Like dey say "can put food on the table for my family"..Hehe...Not the stupid-son of-a-biatch who uses me, or take me for granted...

Fact #4 : I hate being controlled..BUT never answered my parent...
Its true.I never 'fought' back..I'll just shut up when I got blamed for things @ mistake I never did....*den i'll show my 'sour-face' lo..* So dat the 'bomb' dat drop on me not too big..Hhahaha...Another thing is Im totally controlled by my parent..Yeah, dey're veli strict oo..I noe dey cared out me, but plzz....I noe how to take care of myself...~the fact dat I mix with good people! Duh!! ~

Fact #5 : Got sweaty palm...
Ngaiti...Duno wat happen to me..Got sweaty- palm all the time...Juz started oo...Recently...Hate the feeling lar!!! Wet-wet de... Eve, did u just pass ur 'ill-ness' to me???

Fact #6 : I dyed my hair..And it totally looks weird!!!
Blaa..blaaa...blaaa...NO comen!!! Indescripable hair-do....I've longed to get my hair dyed and either straigthen it or perm it...Ehehe...But i only manage to dye it coz it was ordy 4pm and I've got wedding dinner to attend...I love it soo much ler...Get it done at RIGI II..Hahahaa...My usual hair-saloon close on the day. So the nearest one was Rigi lo(actually not the nearest, but i pujuk my mom to go der...The things is, the colour looks weird on me..I tink I looks darker with it...Huuhuuu....

I guess dats all...Got lots more to list..But the rules say 6, den 6 nia lo..Wat for so many??

*ME malas sumore..Notice my blog are only letters n words without picture??*

Oh ya, I omoz forgot...I get to tagged other blogger rite??? Well, I'd say i'll tag KENNY SIA, PEARL EE, SIM DAI KOR, JAMIE, MENNEQUIN and CLEMENT!!!
Errmmm...since Clement dun blogging liaw..Im gona tag HARDGAY aka Weeliang loo...







No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~