Tuesday, March 6, 2007

HapPY BirThdAy t0 ME!!!!

Yeah.. Dat was a few days ago. Which on the 4th of March. My Sweet 18th BIRTHDAY!!! "Errmm, tot 'sweet' is only 4 those becuming 16?? As in ~sweet 16teen~" Which is correct?? Arrghh!! Hantam saja laa..Oh ya, I shared my birthday with Jason (same date and year wor) and Betram.
Happy Birthday to U too!!

Mommy finally decided to throw small little party for me...Must wat...Dun celebrate it for so long liaw..Usually whenever's whos birthday comes [among our family], dady wud bring us out for dinner..We go different place every year..Sumtime the MJC lo, Batu Lintang lo, BDC lo. *mana lagi ye??* Sumtime even went to the same place twice...Ngaitii..Kinda sien ordy..

Actually mommy dun wan.Say lazy ler, house so messy laa..Apa laa..Blaa..blaa..But sumhow my uncle 'force' her and manage to pujuk her. Well, nobody can say "NO" to Uncle F..Hez like the [BOZ] in our big-big family (dat includes my uncle n aunty of my mom's side lo). Once, my aunty was admitted to hospital for few weeks because of an 'accident'..And guess wat..Not one of her so called FRIENDS who use to hang out with her, even balik kampung (our kampung, dey take my granma's fruit back to Kuching!!) with her come to visit her..And so my uncle lecture her lo..Hahaha...She juz lie there listen nia.. Kesian..


~BACK FROM ADVERTISMENT!!~


I only get to celebrate it with my relative..NO friends!! Huhuuuhuu...Dey chickened out ler..Hahaha..NO lar..All of dem got there own thing @ bussiness to do..Sum go damai lo..Sum go church thingy lo.. Another go party lo..Do watever thing with whomever lo.I duno, dun care...heehehe...By the way, I 'off' quite early dat day..Around 7 lyk dat..Haha...Juz love my taukey so much!! Hez to good ler..So kind-hearted of him to let me off so early..


My BIRTHDAY cake.


The cake got NO name ler..Tsk..Tsk...Coz it was last minute plan. So mummy get the every-ready cake....Bithday isnt complete without cake wat..So cant complain..Ngaiti!! I tot she'll get me sumting "without icing"..But the cake she bought was so fatty ler!!! EeeEE!!
So, the event was ; lighting candle , den sing-along lo, den close my eyes while making wish *fingers cross, hope it'll cum TRUE* , blow candle [everyone took sum photo] *snap,snap* , cut cake, den stuff it into my mouth [again taken few photo] *snap, snap* Den everyone feast!! Dady cooked everything..Got all kinds of food from the chinese's style to dayak's style..Of course sum bring their own 'recipe' too..Eat till wana puke err...

And I get lots-lotsa 'ang-pao' ler..Hehehe...Im like soo lucky!! I just collected angpao few weeks ago during Chinese New Year..And a few more packet flow into my pocket on my birthday...Woah!! Wait till I got my pay again...Den I'll be spending lotsa money after this..Hahaha!!! By the way, I received cute little present from my cuzzie...Which was -->Spongebob Squarepants<--- and from Hosanna n Ai Fang :--->bracelet<----

*Thankx U sooo much!!!*


Soon, my house becomes 'football-fanatic-gambling-ground'. So cun that night MAN U played against Liverpool. Both my uncle bet for 50bucks on their own favourite team...Too bad the score was 2-1 [forgot which team won].. If the score was even, I mite get hold of dat 100buckz...WAH!!! How nice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~