Monday, March 26, 2007

So I tried It...................

Tericia Lee, your score is: 71 percent


Tericia Lee, you like playing with fire - no wonder that you fall in love very easily. You prefer to be in seventh heaven and to enjoy this feeling to the max. However when your dreams don't come true, then you feel down and disillusioned. Sometimes it's better to keep a cool head and to check out if you are really serious about your relationship. Because love also requires dependability and honesty.


Ya kaa...Errmm..I guess soo...Just broke up recently..DUh!!! Y am I heboh-ing this stuff???Nah, nevermind la..I dun give a damn..Its not a serious one anyway...1-week relationship nia..Den *puff*!! Its gone...I noe Im cruel n evil n so on..But I think I mad the right decision..By dumping aka letting him go...Takkan I wana continue to play him rite?? Duh!! Gosh!! Im so damn pain in d arrse........
To xxxx, Am so sorry for hurting u...

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~