Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Worse thIng HapPen...*SuxX*

I just cant get it out of my mind..I've make a big mistake!!!

27th march...Went to work that morning. As usual around 9:45, daddy dend me to saberkas. Duh!! We were supose to get all valuable stuff from the our bag and keep the bag in so called 'locker'. Wat shocked me is that I cant find my wallet anywhere in dat bag of mine..Duh!!! I checked every pocket...Im sure i bring it back the nite before....Gosh!! Cold sweat starts to roll over my back..n my forehead..But surprisingly I dun panic. As if its no big deal...My mind was like " maybe left it at home or in the car lastnite..." But den still x berpuas hati, so I called up me lil bro for help (coz i was not at home)...

Me : Boy, help me look for my wallet on the table..or on the floor..If dun have, go cari it in my room..Later i call again...
Bro : Wat wallet? Where did u put it??
Me : *hati makin panas* Aiiee!! My wallet lar!! I duno where i put it...Dats why Im asking u 2 find it for me....Cari lok!! Dun let daddy know ah....
Bro : OoO..

Called him for the second time.........

Me : Got ka??
Bro : No..Where did u put it? Not with u ka??
Me : *not in the mood liaw* Dunoo!! haizz.. Daddy know ka??
Bro : uh-huh...He ask u to check properly...
Me : ooo..ok laa...Try to find again....Den call me la....Byee...

Den called me mommy in the office....

Duno who : Hello, kastam...
Me : Heloo, may i speak to C pls???
Duno who : Errmm..nya xda knktok...Kluar breakfast..Klak ktk telepon agik k...
Me : ooo..ya ka?? Ok laa...Nya balt kelak, padah daughter nya call...Byee...

For the second time....

Mummy : Haloo....
Me : Mummy!!
Mumy : Ooii....wat??
Me : U got see my wallet in the car ka???
Mummy : No...Where did u put it? (~Duh!! I wouldnt ask u if i know where it is!!~) Later la I try to look for it...
Me : ok..Byee....

Damn...By den omoz 1pm ordy..My stomache make noise liaw..Luckily I had breakfast before goin to work...

Phone starts ringing...From mummy's office.....
Me : Heloo...
Mummy : B, I dun see ur wallet anywhere in the car....
Me : ooo......*so f**kin nervous liaw*
Mummy : Not with u ka?? U better find it...Ur I.c, driving lisence, etc...all in there...
Me : aokk...

Shit!! DAmn!!! F**kin arsehole!! I lost my beloved wallet!!!! ARARgghh!!!!!!!!! New want aahh..Bought in Kl sumore...Bodyglove sumore!!! DaMn expensive aahh!! And all my important stuff are n there....I.C, lisence, rm 10.00++ ,everything!!! Gone!!!!!!!!! Just like dat!!! But how?? Where did I tercicir it??? I remember holding it after Im off from work...Den putting it in my bag....But....Duh!!! Cant recall anything!!! I tink it'd fell out from my bag when I tried to stuff it in my bag....Stupid laarr!!!!! Shud have check it properly....Luckily I dun put alot of money in there...Now I had to go to police station make police report..Make daddy hot jak...Say I ma fan him laa..blaa.blaa...Aduh!!! Be tahan larr!! WAT?? U tink I purposely lost it ka??? I oso kin tio maa...I oso cared bout it maa..But things do happen....Haiizzz...
After this have to go do new IC, use the temporary one while its in the process.....Den go JPJ make my liscence again...Haizzz....I just passed my driving test like 2 month ago...Hrrmm...Do dey mind to make a new "L" lisecnce for me?? I noe its no use but I still wana keep it...Sebagai kenangan...Ahakxx!!!! Just hope dey can....

I miss my wallet ssooo much!!! And my IC n everything!!!!!!!!!!! Huhhuuu!!!

2 comments:

  1. yo! i lost my wallet too, on the very 1st day of chinese new year.. and to remake another new ic, lisence, my card access to my apartment, my smartcard,and my two atm cards, all cost roughly RM 200+

    lost some of my member ship card some more..

    hope ur luck not as bad as mine.. and getting back ur wallet soon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. muahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!yupe...u're worse den mine...luckily i dun carry anything valuable..no atm card nor membership card like urs....heheheh....got laa..but not dat important.....

    ReplyDelete

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~