Thursday, April 5, 2007

Exhausted....Am so tired...ArrrgggHhHh!!!!! Why does my job requires 12hours of my time a day??? Huhuuu....But, this would me the last moth working there..Gona resign soon...Tskk..Tsskk..So sad...I noe I complaint more den wat I've do for dem(my taukey laa)..But the truth is..They're to GOOD laaa....Eventho sumtime a bit keterlaluan loo...Itu yang buat saya tidak berpuas hati....But wan can do @ apa boleh buat?? Hez the big boz....Kesian jua eh...
Duh!!! Thiz week I pecah record...Lost 2 digi coupon and then lost another digi coupon on the other day....DAMN!!!!!!!!! F**KED laa....Who the hell curi it??? Im sure I tear it carefully b4 giving to customer...Haizzz...Bukannya I duno dat the digi coupon are 3 in 1...So weird laa...Luckily 3 of us together2 agree to potong gaji for the 1st 2 coupon...But to bad I have to pay for the other 1...Coz I agree to 'take care' of the whole stack of coupon...huhuuu....Paid 10bucks just for dat...*sipai*
Worst of all....I duno how am I goin to get back my pay thru commision...DArn!!! Rumours @ air news say saberkas will be raid...HOW AM I GONA DO BUSINESS???? DUHH!!! Worst of all we cant even 'talk' as usual....Gotta be aware of to whom we talked to...Wat price we give...Sumtime have to cheat customer...Terpaksa give dem higher price(eksen jak bah)...Ngaiti...When this kind of situation occur, I could lost up to 5 customer at a time...UUrrghHh!!!! The thing is..I cant help even tho I do have relative doin that job...Hiazz...Make me panic nia...Once taukey nio ask "Why U look so pucat"...Hahaha...Funny hoh??
ATTN: Oh ya...Thankx to Hosanna and Pauline for buying the stuff that I sell...hahahaa!! Love u guyss soo mucchh!!! muaaakxxxx!!!Muakkkxxzz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~