Friday, April 20, 2007

Now What??

*Damn*
I wasn't accepted to study in labuan..On matriculation..Got so damn F**kin dissapointed..Again..WTF!! Im totally blank right now...Y?? Harapan untuk sambung belejar di sekolah awam tidak tercapai...Haizzz!! The only place I can go is local college...But...Den theres a lot to tink of...*me not rich-rich people, ok* wtf...Sumore, Im 100% sure I wudnt get into UiTM...Duh!!! Binggung nye!!!! But Joanna n Hoss got accepted!!! Congratss yea!! Im happy for u oo...Eventho I dun get it...Huhuu....Its ok..best of luck for u guyss!!!
But mummy did suggest bout a-level...heheheh...But where??? Still havent decide oo...She did ask me to try Sedaya..But izit worth it?? Can I make thru it?? Hrrrmmm......Macam mane nie??? A-level not easy ooo...Need to have super-power-complicated brain den can score well...Me dun have tat kind of brain oo...Dtas why I got rejected from so many colleges...Arrrgghh!!! *curse me!!* I shud have push harder!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~