Saturday, April 28, 2007

*Smiling*

Errrmmm....How do I start this???

If ur heart doesnt pump so much but you could feel the adreanaline rush....Wat if he personally give u his number?? Surprise aite?? I am..Coz I never thought guys wud kindly give out their number, just like that...And wat if u're eager to see him all the time..Even when u're busy doing another thing....*woah!!* Wat if U dun mind him noticing u, glance you...?? Nah..I dun care as long as I get to see him see him all the time?? Rite?? You really wish he'd cum up to you and say a few words?? or maybe a simple "HI" [errmm, he did this and I was like.....] *grinning* Hez definitely tall and fair and got spiky hair (I love it!!)...*OMG* Wat u'd feel if he suddenly text u for no reason?? Duh!! Of course dat means he seldom message orang punya laa...Haaiizz....Do u feel special when dat guy whom u barely know (but ehem2) pinch ur cheek, or perhaps pinch ur hand playfully??? GoSh!! Wud you wake up extra ordinary early ever morning just to get ready and get to work extra early..I would!! *ahakxx!!*

ArrrhggghHHH!!!!!!! Wats this???? am I imagining things?? Of course NOT!! He do exist...But..wtf...Im soo soott...Wat am I thinking??He not ngam me leh..geddit?? Duno how to explain laa...Dats the ONLY alasan I can think of rite now..Huuuhuuu...Yeah, I admit..I do have crush on HIM...

We use to talk on the phone for like hours...Hehehe...He makes both of us laugh on silly jokes, censored stuff pun jadi tidak censored...Both disturb each other at work...Only when tokei nio not in..Ask him sponsore cloud 9..or else KFC...Ahaahaa..But he did bought me cloud 9..So sayang, shud have asked for cadbury or Ferrero Roche..Too bad, I just syok sendiri..I dun tink we'll ever get together...*tsskk..Tssskkk*....I never dare to take the risk...Haiyyaa...Cincai-cincai laa!!! *OMG!!Omg!!, Now Im totally veli soot liaww!! wtf...*

Now im still thinking bout whether I shud resign or continue my work for another month....Darn! Its really hard....I cant just resign..Wat if my class havent start?? Cos the school of my choice only start at july...wtf..I'll be so damn boring staying at home 24/7...Dun mention goin out...I wont get to go out everyday ok..Most definitely never ever go enjoy at nite...*me gud girl bah*...Ngaiitii....I live such a boring life..Dat is why I insist on goin to west m'sia to study...Hehehe....Ada udang di sebalik mee boh...But of course, I'd never ever gona neglect my studies if I really get the chance to go there and pursue my studies...*I mark every single word!!* Oh and ya, If i resign..I'd never get to see Him anymore..Huhuu...Maybe I wud, but not everyday ooo...*eee, gatalnye* Another reason I wan to continue is dat, I NEED MONEY $$$ FOR SHOPPING!!!

1 comment:

  1. so where is this mr cool?
    how come i never heard u talking about him? well it looks like he was a very cool guy... sorry!!! in life, it's not everything u wish for that comes to u cus there may be something better by the side waiting for u...

    ReplyDelete

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~