Saturday, April 7, 2007

Im BAD....

I missed mass last friday, which is Good Friday....*darn!!* I tried fasting..Ate nasi goreng kampung tapao from saberkas's parking der...Dey say fry with 'sayur banyak jenis' from the packet that usually sold in supermarket....Mana tau, when I almost finished my lunch...My workmate slap my back saying that my food full of meat!!!! Ngaittii!!! Ended up feel soo bersalah....I kena cheat laa...Haizz...Sooo full of SIN IN ME...Den again I missed Sunday's mass...Which is Easter...All because Im working...Aduh!!! I never miss important mass all my life!! Till this year!! Honestly, all this while I've been escaping masses for I think more 3 months!!! Cant believe it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~