Monday, March 19, 2007

????

Long time hvnt update...Im really out of ideas..I dun even noe what I shud type in the "title" box..Haizz...
Well, I'll just do sum summary on wat had happen @ wat i've did thiz whole week...Hopefully I dun forget to jot down the important stuff..

12 March- Tuesday..
The day I got my result..Im off from work too..I tot of goin out with sum fren..But after getting my result, got no mood to go out nenjoy at all..So terperuk jak dalam rumah..Thinking bout wat gona happen to my future..Haizz...Mummy was soo calm in the phone, when she ask bout my result..Daddy oso out-of-word..I tot they were ok with it..But things suddenly change..As soon as mommy reach home..She started bombarding me..Den daddy oso drop his bomb..Walao eh!! It seems dat dey reallyput high hopes on me..And of course I've let them down...huhuu...
Dat nite no mood to eat loo...Online omoz allnite just to do some research bout suitable institution aka college...

13 March -Wednesday..
Back to work...Got no mood at all..Daddy cant stop lecturing me..And at the same time nag my big bro..Duh!! I cant believe I've really upset him..Sorry daddy..I've tried my best and yeah its still not enuf..At work, layan my customer like I dun get enuf food to eat..Taukey again lecture me..But i dun care.. I answered him back..hahahaa...
Dat nite, it was so kind of him to bring all his workers to eat..*dats wat I like bout him* We tumpang him to Hornbill..Woah!! Hiz Honda really kills!! Omoz like his bro (da lao ban)'s SUBARU..But of course his bro's ride better la...Dat guy really is rich..I wonder he used his own money o wat...hrrmm..Neway, I've melanggar my diet plan dat nite by filling my stomache non-stop..Once a while ma..hehehe...But den rasa bersalah pulak...

14th March - Thurday...
Daddy woke me up..And it was 8 sumthing...Ngatiaw...I dun get enuf slep la!! Since I do sum research on IPTA @Private College till 3 in d morning..Lemah nyawa..Wana crawled back to my comforing bed and have wet derams...*Ahakxx!!* [Quoted by Irena^Oren] Tapi yelah...Daddy to kepo bout the application form for IPTA. Be patient la daddy..I will do watever I shud...Trust me..Me dun play2 like G oo...But damn the system are down..I've tried for a few times until at last I gave up..Wana go work liaw ma...Mun x percuma kena tiaw..Too bad, I was bombed..Coz I ask a lot...Hehehe..I asked to be transfer to the other shop..Coz Im more happy der, and the business der are better..haha..Dat way I wud get more comission...

15th March - Friday
Woke up erlier den usual...Dunoo why...Just to memuaskan my daddy's hati, I surf the net...Open IE 1st, den mIRC, den winamp, den turn the volume up...Dun care ah!! Dun wana hear daddy nag again...Fan nao ahh!! Den open another IE, open my blog....Blaa..bllaa...Open limewire...
After dat went to work...Another boring day ahead...Haizzz...Hopefully I'll have more customer since its friday...HAhaha...Oh ya, finally got transfered to the other shop...Phew!!! Of course tokey was a bit 'bad-moodafter dat..Coz I asked for it again n again...And he "full-filled" my >wish< So good of him laar!!! I was so damn happy!!
And today I sold 6 handphone!! Can believe it!! I hardly sold more den 3 phones in the other shop...

16th March- Sat
Sien laa..Duno wat to write liaw..Dats all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~