Thursday, February 8, 2007

DIGI Roadshow

Im doing Digi's Roadshow starting today 7th Feb till 11th Feb...At tabuan Jaya der...Selling simpack n reload coupon niaa..OMG!! It was so scary at 1st..I didnt noe bout it till I reach my workplace, which is Wisma Saberkas..N guess wat, Im doing dat roadshow thing for my company all by myself...See how independent I am?? Ahhahaha....!! I was quite worried den..Suddenly my taukey gona send me 2 tabuan der...He was suppose to let me noe it earlier..Maybe 2days ago..But NO!! D next thing I noe, I was in hiz car heading tabuan jaya...WOAH!! He had the best ride ever!! SPORTCAR I mean!! Damn...If Im not mistaken, it was SUBARU..The blue want..With shiny gold sport rim, cool hood+bumper, n he has a good taste for d spoiler...Not lyk other car, with sky-high spoiler...But den looks weird..hehehe.....Everything in dat car [both IN n OUT] was modified...Ngaiti!!! How I wish I have dat car...Its indescribe-able larr!! So 'song' arh sit in dat car..D cushion so comfy...Ehhehee...
Ok, back 2 my roadshow thingy..Sit at d booth all by myself loo...Luckily theres a girl from another booth come n talk to me..So kind of her..Haahaha..Den tokey ask me 2 copy all d simpack's no. for customner's reference lo...Sien ah!! Other shop @ booth ordy prepared with their photostated copy arh...Den juz distribute 2 all d 'passer-by'...Den tokey say I get rm1 for each simpack I sold...Woahh!! So little..But nevermind laa..I go juz 2 gain sume experince bah...After dat, he juz left me der..Ngaitii!! He dun even tell me the price of the simpack...Hissh!!! So I sold dem with my own price lo...Muahahaha!! Be my own boz once in a while..hehehe...Neway, dey give me DIGI's T-shirt...hehehe...Nice woo...D black n yellow wan..hehehhe...Change in Wisma Wan's toilet..So clean oo!! Walking 'thru' dat building waith dat T-shirt on really give me goosebumps..Everyone stared at ME!! *Wat?? Never heard of DIGI telco meh??*
Tokey oso not dat 'bad' ler..He'll call me all the time to check on me...Ask am I okey..Coz we did the roadshow outside n the wheather was so damn hot, he owes remind me to drink lotsa water..hehehe...Oh ya, by 8:45, he ordy ask me to 'close shop'..Whilst the other booth still open..Hahaha...
At the end of the day, I manage to sell 5 simpack..Not bad oo..Better den selling handphone in the shop der...D commision still the same wat..Dey even give me 2 Digi's phone string@ hanger..hhahaha...So good hoh!!
*Cant wait for my next roadshow!!! Lotsa goodies can get for free...Sebagai kenangan bah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~