Sunday, February 25, 2007

There goes another one..

Pea..Pea...Tskk..tskk..Pearl, i meant...The next one flying to Australia to persue her studies..In nursing..Walao eh!! Her parent really sacrifice on tiz owr..Dey dun wait till her real SPM result cum out oo...Terus send her study overseas....
~kan bagus if I had the chance to go overseas...Russia maybeWhere dey have the course dat Im interested!~...But 2 bad..Will cause my parent to get headache aka migraine..Or maybe get stroke arh.* choi!!choi!!*

She fly on Fri, the 23rd of Feb 2007...[Forgot wat time liaw]...Dats my gurl fren since form 1...She was my closest sporty gurl during high skul..We join everykind of co-curiculum together-gether..No miss de..Netball especially...Whenever see me, she'll sure with me...hahaha...

*Ngaiti, baru found out I got no pic of her in the pc...DAmN!!* Next time den edit n re-post it loo..

Pearl, sorry coz Im wasnt there when u took off...Wish I could..Was so jealous when I read eve's n pauline's blog...Dey upload sum pics which I dun have...Iskk..iskk..Even get to take 'personal' picture with you...I omoz in tears reading all the emotional blog..Felt like I've lost a fren..But I noe it wudn't happen...Eheehehhe..Gosh!! How could I missed it??!! Im jus siting behind the shop at Saberkas when my dear-beloved-pretty-lovely best fren is goin to fly to Aus...Not just for few days, but few years!!! OMG!OMG! Kinda regret not taking all the chance dat I have when u're still in Kuching..We shud go out more often hoh?? Its all because I start to work.My free-time we 'cut' short..Now I never get to join frens when dey're hanging out, shopping, watch muvie..Uhuhuu!! So fan nao arh!!!

Im totally stuck with my work...Everyday, from morning till night..Imagine how tiring n exhausting dat wud be..


Pearl!! Owes Keep in touch yeah??!! Mizz U soo muchh!! Eh, der can use DiGi izit? But still xpensive oh? Haizz...Better on9 more often liaw..
* FarK, having problem with my msn messenger...Arrhhh!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~