Monday, February 12, 2007

Alaa....Cancelled lerr...

Tiz morning went for driving lesson...Gota wake up around 6:45..Coz uncle aka instructor say he'll pick me up around 7:30-8:00...Well, me wake up realy early coz ME veli 'slow' when it cumes to shower, breakfast and so on...Sumore, I have to keep myself 'busy' so I wunt drop 'dead' on my bed again...Hissh....Really dun have enuf sleep ler..I shudnt sleep so late last nite..Bah(!)...Me chat-freak liaw maa...By 8 uncle havent reach my house..I keep looking at the clock..Wondering weather uncle forgot bout it or wat..haizz...So worried!! I really wan to drive ler..Cant wait to get my liscence liaw, ASAP..Around 8:20(I tink), den I heard him horn-ting me..Phew!!
He let me drive along route B n C..Route B was quite tough compare to route A..But actually its d same road, only it goes the opposite way...Duno w I tink dat route B is tougher..Herrrrmmm...After dat, I 'polished' my [drive-on-slope] lo...Guess wat?? I manage to drive thru without 'die' halfway...hahahaah!!! *clap...clap!!* Even my couzen (he owes sit next to me when its my turn to drive) say "Wah!! Wa salute sama lu!!" Coz before tiz my engine [Woah!! Since when I own an engine??!!!] use to die on the top of the slope for a few times...Dat really pist me off!! Even give migraine to my instructor...*Sorry, uncle!!*
I reach home around 10:30..Den get ready for work..Damn!! Im so tired but wat to do..Haizzz....On the way, phone rang..

Phone show: Taukey calling...(heart pumpin lyk hell!! Wat have I done??!!)

Me : Hello..?? *OMG!!OMG!!! HELP!!!!*
Taukey : Hey, errmm...Jing tian bu yong qu Tabuan liaw..Ni zi jie qu Wisma Saberkas..Gen lao ban niang jiang wo jiaw ni qu de...[Translation : Hey, errmm...Today no need to go tabuan liaw..Juz go Wisma Saberkas straight away...Tell taukey nio I ask U de]
Me : *Still bler* Oooo..Ok..ok..Thankz yea...

Soon, I reached my workplace loo...Den the other 'collegue' was surprised...Hahaha....Maybe dey tot I sesat o wat...Finally, I get to noe dat the roadshow thing not jadi...Wuaa!!!Wuaahh!! Gosh!! Taukey so dare-devil...Tiz is the chance he make extra income, but instead he 'surrender' it...Juz like dat...He say "No need laa...Sit outside der, so hot arr" W0ah!! I tink he's to rich ordy...So kind-hearted of him ler...But I really wan to go dat roadshow!!! So much fun!! I prefer selling simpack den handphone too..I can easily sell 5 simpack in juz 1 day..While in the shop, the handphone I sell never exceed 5 oo...The most is 4 handphones nia..*WatHA!!!* I'd rather sit and sell simpack the whole day ah...Commision oso same wat...~SIGH~ Oh ya, I eagerly want to go dat roadshow is becouse I wan to bring home sumthing...The Digi's neck string..Sooo nice ler!!! Who noe dey mite have other things to give me....For free...Huhuhuu...!!!

1 comment:

  1. route B is supposed to be the hardest among the 3 routes. so maybe that's why you feel tougher lo. lol. yesterday funnyla and i went to saberkas but din see you leh. went to your shop see summore.

    ReplyDelete

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~