Wednesday, January 31, 2007

No idea...

Aiyooo..2day my driving lesson were cut short(d time I mean)..Coz I gotta rush 2 work liaw..Huhuhu...Ngaiti..So tired ler...Eventho I start working at 10, I still hv 2 wake up around 7..Juz 2 go 4 driving lesson...Sien ah!! Cant get enuf sleep n my pemakanan oso x terjaga ordy!! Really dun feel like eating ler...But go bck home sure kena force 2 eat...Haiyaa..Ppl wana diet oso kenot!!! Tp suka pula ejek me fat...Ish!! I got 2 sell 3 hp 2day....Hiuh!!! N Im so damn glad!! Da 2nd hand 6600, N70 and 5200...Muahahahaaahh!!! 2 bad Im still at d other shop...Sooo kolian ah...I dun feel happy ler..Huhuuu...Im not sure leh wat makes me feel dat way...Dey treat me so good leh..Lemme cum a bit late (with reason ah!!) Teach me properly...N most of all, dey never yell at me...Lyk dat punya taukey baru good...Not lyk d 1 dat sikit2 ordy bom...Ne nak keja 3 hari dah kuit..Ish..ish..ish...
2 bad..Still have 2 stand, walk...haizz...Me feet now really need sum massage laa...[Anyone??]Damn, my dream fon omoz kena sold ah...Huhuhuu...But it will b gone 2mrw..so sad..After tiz knot 'admire' it nemore..Hv 2 wait 4 new stock arrive ler...Nvm la..New stock better..D old 1 got many ppl touch it lia..Eeee....!! So many bacteria der..hahahaa..Oh ya, still having problem wit my phone model n d price...Like memorising notes for SPM ah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~