Saturday, January 20, 2007

ThaNkzz 2 all My FrenzZz...

Hmmm..How to start tiz...

Juz sum 'appreciation card' 4 those who had giving me stuff...Thankzz ssooo mucchh!!! Love ya'll sooo much!!! Muaakkzz!!! Muaakkzz!!! ;-p~~



  1. Evelyn Pui : Gone 2 SIngapore 4 vacation last december..Well, she never 4get her girlfren here(dats me)..Bought me a lot of chocs (which is my favourite)..So cute summore..hehehe...Thankz gurl....Errmm....Still got summore...But ordy fill my stomache with it..Hehehe... :-) N I tink i "miz place'' d wrappers sumwhere...

2. Pauline : Duno y suddenly decide 2 giv me thiz...She dun go 'vacation' ler..In fact last december was her Birthday...Weirdd.....Ei..Sorry ya...4 not giving u anything 4 ur Bday..I'll try 2 get sumthing 4 u tiz few days(dat is if I go out lo)....So, tiz is wat she gave me...

Walao eh!! So "gothic" la..hehehe...I've tried it..n so heavy ah!! Especially d long 1..Wow!! if use it all d time, I tink both my earlobes streatch till as long as d kenyah or penan's ppl's ear..Muahahaah!!! Dun worry..I'll wear it..Thankz anyway...

2 comments:

  1. the left earring is from me and right is from pauline la. christmas pressie. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya. the long one is gift from evie. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~