Thursday, April 29, 2010

Am happy......but sad again....

Met baby today!!!! Finally!!! 

Went to Kado for the first time.....Had my first lamb burger and its huge!!! I love!! Baby had his black pepper lamb rice and lamb burger....* No picture tho, cos I didnt thought of taking any picture * And he loves the food!!! Yeah, it was delicious!!! He was upset tho that we only went there for the first time today, since hez leaving soon........Cause that would probably be his first and last time dining there.......huuhuuu...so sad........Sooorryyy la dear, I only get to know about the place recently........

Owh, we drive pass our 2nd home too.....Lol....We really missed the house, especially the room.....We spent most of our time there; watching movies, eating pizza or his 'home' food...Oh, Im soo gonna miss his cooking.........


Yerp, is his former house...Taken from inside the car....The new owner was seen cleaning the place.........

I gave baby something today, for him to bring home.........for his graduation @ for him to remember me.....I wished I had taken picture of it, so I can remember it too....swt...And I'm happy that he loves it!!! He said so himself!!

Anyhow, I'll be leaving Kuching next week too....*eyes beaming* Furthering my study in UCSI KL...........Thank God mummy finally give up on asking me to take up engineering, cause one thing for sure, I'm not sure if I can cope with it........I'm glad too that I leave Kuching for a while...I think I need it...This place will just remind me of baby one way or the other....Its like we've step foot in almost all the familiar places here...At least being far away from here would maybe give me peace and that I can focus more on my study............Hrrrrmmm, will miss u soo much dear....Pray for my success!!! I will definitely keep every advise you gave me and use it wisely......

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~