Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Miss him on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday

I hope I'll see him tomorrow.....After all we've got only few days left....

Hes having some problem recently, thats why I have to leave him alone to sort it out....Am not gona jump into the lion's mouth just to gained his attention....I'm not like that....And I definitely wunt want him to get irritated and hates me....He can be really scary sometime...But one thing I love the most about him is that no matter how angry or upset he is, he will never ever ever lay a single hand on me.....Nope, he'll never slap nor hit me....and will never put the blame on me.....I love u baby  ♥

To the guy who messed with him....Fuck u....Ya, hell ya........Do you think what you did was good??? I curse you in the future when its time for you to leave this country.....You wont have any single cents at all to travel, I swear!! Another one, I curse that you wunt get to graduate!!!!

Hrrrmmm....Back to reality.....I'm joblesss........Hell yaa...shitty......Mommy and daddy why are you soo stubborn?????? Do u really wana see me staying at home all day??? Why cant you just let me study what I want to study??? Whhhhhhhhyyyyyyy?????????? Its almost a year now!! I'm really eager to go back to school!!!! Please laaa, once I give up, theres no turning back again...And I will definitely put education behind...............So please, dont spoil my mood now...Not now.........I beg you......And for the last time, I'm NOT gonna study ENGINEERING!!!!!! Im not interested in it!! Why do you want to force me into doing something I dont like???????? Arrrrhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Oh dear, I'm out of my mind..........This study issue have been going on for the past 8months now......And everytime when I want to join the college's next intake, they start giving me headache..........So that is why I'm still jobless......Dammmn, they are sooo freakin ignorant!!! If only I can kill myself so they'll 'wake up'!!!

No worries....I wunt do such thing........its a sin, a huge one.....I've commited serious sin once and Im not goin to create another one again...

Change topic.....Baby's topic makes me happier....lol....
Baby, honestly, I dont want you to go...But I have no choice, like you....Well, I have no say at all....Family first aite?? I wish I'm your family....Then, U mite consider to stay..........Oh well, gota go cos am feeling tears coming............


AND 

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~