Wednesday, April 28, 2010

sorry

Dear Mummy and Daddy,


I'm soo soorry for today....For forcing both of you to do something for me....But I need this....I need to do what I want to do, what I love to do....For this, I will always remember the sacrifice u've made for me............I will always keep in mind all your advise and prayfully will succeed in life eventhough I've decide to go on my own way........I will make sure that I graduate and that u'll be proud of me one day....


I'm sorry for letting you down...
I'm sorry for breaking your dreams...
I'm sorry for causing you pain...
I'm sorry for being the reason of your tears...

I'm sorry that my words
Are not what you want to hear...
I'm sorry that my face
Is not what you want to see...

I'm sorry for not being able to express myself
And hiding in my shell...
I'm sorry for not being perfect
And ruining all that I touch...

I'm sorry for not being what you want me to be...
I'm sorry for being me...




and I love you......

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~