Thursday, April 22, 2010

Being down

He called this morning to check on me. We fought last night because he is leaving. Yea, leaving Kuching, leaving Sarawak, Leaving Malaysia and the worst part is leaving me. Leaving with no options, leaving without promises....Leaving our relatinship, our love...He told me he is leaving in 2 weeks time...leaving for good....

Nope, we dont have plans,we dont have goal, we dont make wishes......We never dare to make one cause we both know that 1 day, sooner or later, we'll have to say goodbye..

He said we should spent more time together from now....He said I deserved it...It used to be fun to go out together, to see each other....But not today, not tomorrow... The more we see each other, i realise the day will come to an end...No more movies together, no more eat out together, no more sunny hill ice cream together, no more window shopping at The Spring...No more kiss, no more hug....I wonder how far will this relationship go without kiss and hugs........I just dont enjoy this moments of togetherness anymore, it freaks me......Occasionally, without him knowing, I would shed tears, and wipe it off as fast as I could and look at him with a forceful smile....

All day we were lying down next to each other, just talking and talking....And when its time, we head out to have our dinner......I let him order for the food he wants cos I want him to remember that day....So we had his favourite Sweet and Sour Pork, Cangkuk manis fried with eggs ( is the only m'sian vege he can eat) i dnt noe, he just wunt open up to try out other kinds of vege....and lastly Asam Fish....We love the food, was absolutely yumchious.....

Gosh, I'm out of words now...Im sure tears will start rolling down my cheek if I dont stop........Guess thats it for now..........
So baby,

If u're reading bie, remember that i will cherished all the moment we had together....U're the best partner I've ever had....Thank you so much!!


I will always love you...Take care dear....



No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~