Friday, April 23, 2010

2nd day

Baby came early to get me today.....Right, to spend time with him........

Got to his place and somehow notice some things have changed.....His room isn't as tidy as it use to be,things just scattered around the floor......I ask him "why is ur room so messy?? I thought u're a clean person??" His only answer was " I'm leaving, wat do u expect???" So i just keep quiet...Do u know that harsh baby?? It hurts........Well, I know he wants to keep thing as normal as it could, but thats impossible dear....We both know that u're leaving ok......

And so the whole afternoon, we were busy cleaning his room, packing his stuff.......Being a student oversea is a major headache when u're done with schools...got loads of things to pack home, but not much of "allowed baggage".......While he pack, I help discarding other unnecessary stuff from his drawer, wardrobe...Watching every move of him packing his thing just broke my heart.....I still can't believe that its time...its just too soon....He left me something though....Pictures, shirt (with his smell still intake), player, iron (its a waste to leave it there so I just took it), comforter, speaker, mini x'mas tree and so on....

* Soorry got no picture at all,was to engrossed with the cleaning, and him too....

Halfway thru, we lie down on the bed resting....There was a moment of silence when suddenly, I broke down and cried,soo much that he freaked........He use to tell me that hes scared if a gurl shed tears, he could run away....But thank god, with me he willingly lend his shoulder......I just love it when he stroke my hair and kiss my forehead, I'm gonna miss that the most baby......He was soo comforting, his words just soothes my feeling...He ask me not to cry or I'll hurt myself....That when he realized that I had heavy eyebags, and all he did was never let go....

We then ordered pizza, and enjoy it in that very room.....That was probably our last pizza together, last time in the room too......dammmnnn, this is soo sad....

Alrite, I'm done for today........too exhausted...

Heres my favourite flower for u dear.....For your save journey home...Hope you love it.....





And I definitely hope that one day u will come back for me with these adorable tulips.......




 "I will miss you" and "One thing for sure, I will see you again"
- via text msg by him on 230410.

I love u baby.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~