Saturday, May 1, 2010

Hez gone

Yerp.....he finally left.........Leaving Kuching............


Im not crying....Cause I know I'll see him in KL in a few days....Only after dat, I will shed tears.....I promise baby not to cry cause he dont want me to feel sad,he wants me to be happy cause he graduated.....But sorry dear, I can't lie...I'm indeed sad and lost.....


Baby, I got your shirt....I bring it home and I will bring it to KL....I will sleep with it every night...I know you'll be with me all the time....



My feelings I hide,
My insides, they cry.
Soon you'll leave,
Then my eyes shall cry.

You talk,
I restrain my hands,
For I fear I may choke you.

Don't you realise,
The pain you cause me?
My feelings are written on my face,
You're blind, why don't you respond?

When you're gone,
I'll tell you,
While you're here,
It's a secret.









No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~