Sunday, May 27, 2007

Miss those days..

The truth is..I really miss WORK...I miss those days...Where I'd woke up around 9 am and get ready for work...The fact that I have so much fun there..Make lots of new friends...Omoz all of dem sumore [ on the same floor nia la]..Get to do window shopping almost everyday....Getting sponsored from everyone I noe as long as I asked dem to do so...Hahaha...Soorryy...Tho not each and everyone of dem ler....Just to name sum of dem..Taukei Nio, Ah Nee n Amy (my workmate), Daniel, Chris @ Tambi, Goe {the Hotlink guy}, all the Aowa's dude, Richard the Samsung dealer, Ah Sun the handphone dealer...And Power's n 'Apek' and the Poslaju guy...And of course to those I've not mention der names...Thank U soo mucchh!! No wonder Im still in the same shape..wtf...

UuuRRrggghhHH!!!! I missed Saberkas's waffle!!! With choclate and peanut butter flavour!! I missed walking here n there and up and down...Missed KFC..Missed Ngiu kee..Missed SOS, Guardian, Angel n Metro boutique...Missed Cindy and Miss Collection...I missed all the handphones!! Missed counting stocks...I missed the food...I hate when coupon got lost or theres short in the cashier...wtf...I hate but missed being ordered to do this and that...Oso hate but missed wu liaw and banyak hal punya customer...Missed serving customer...I missed distubing other people...Missed 'ehem-ehem'...Missed people dat I hate...kanasai punya...Missed budak-budak PC Image and Comcable and Sri Sarjana....

Thanks to sum taukei dat are so kind-hearted to give me DISCOUNT on their stuff....Work there got discount ooo...Dey give more discount to me den dey give to ordinary customer..Good onot??

All of the time, I hope I could go there and create havoc...Hahaha...And lepak with dem for a while...

Most of all, I missed PAY DAY!! Am now totally broke and so totally-need-cash for Gawai....UUwwwuuaaaa!!!! Duh!! How nice if I could wrk deir part time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~