Sunday, May 13, 2007

Daaaa...Love yall...Muaakkxxx!!!

Again...Dey leave..Today, 12th May..Both of dem, Joanna and Hosanna..Flown to Labuan this morning for matriculation...OMG!! OMG! Do u guys have to leave so soon?? wtf, I wished i was accepted...UUurrgghhh!!! Sorry dear sis for unable to send u guys off at the airport. I hope I could do soo..Huuhuu...Things happen in just a blink of an eye...Everythings unplanned..Even the night before you leave..At least we get to gather 2gether-gehter..Too bad Hosanna cant join us..I really wished I could see her before she leaves...At least I could hug her and say gud bye...Like wat I did to Joanna...at that moment too..Tears streaming down our cheeck...Eventually, we get to smile and laugh at each other for being silly...As if its gonna be the end of ther world...*Gosh!! Im not gona cry..not again*

Hoss, soo sorry yea..I wanted to see you...but..I duno..Ders always sumthing yang menghalang...I wanted to text u..but my stupid phone got flat...wtf...I cant even mesagge Joanna aahh...I know I promised you that we'll go to matrix together-gether..Den take medicine together-gether...But I guess luck wasnt on my side..Hey, remember..I'll owes be there by ur side...Just look at ur phone and u'll definitely see me...One more thing.. Stop calling urself fat...not gud laa..SuU're not fat at all..Serious girl...Its ok la hoh...Make sure u cum back when u get the chance...And dun fever forget to inform me...

Yan, I guess this is our last journey together...Hahhaa...I tot we could continue our to study at the same school after this..Den we'll definitely break the record...You know..From St Paul to Sungai Maong to ...wtf..How nice that would be..Same school, same class..Probably join the same school activity...Eat and play together..Study @ revise together...Remember when I use to singgah ur house to do some revision?? It was like 1 week before PMR and SPM..We ended up talking and gossiping all the time..Haaiizz..Worse of all, u keep feeding me!! Cant you see my body??? Ngaaiiittiii....Im starting to miss you guyss llarr..Wei, Cum bck dun forget to bring sumthing for me ah...

Gosh, I cant believe it!! Everyones goin their own seperate ways..But no matter what, I'll always cherish the moments we had together...Ur names were carved on2 my heart [aiiyerr..full of emotion]..And I love you guyss soo mucchh!!! Good luck in you future upcoming...Take care my dear sis...

*picture will be post soon!!*

~Got some prezzie for you birthday girls...Sorry, for doin last minute shopping..all because Im working....Huhuuu....Hope you dun mind yeah...~

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~