Friday, May 11, 2007

Owh plss....I dun wana go Form 6!!! Aaarrgghhhh....Dun wan!! Dun wan..Never dreamt of it..Helpp! Wheres the letter from Mahsa?? From IMU?? From AIMST?? Cum quickk!! Offer me A-level..or diploma!! Watever it is...I really need you...Dun wan me dad put me in form 6..I've enough suffering during my form 5..Im not lihai(terer) ok....I prefer study according to semester..After each semester, ders exam...Like dat den I can cope maa...Form 6 ah..Eventho get to persue studies in local uni after STPM, dat doesnt mean I get to study courses dat Im interested...Rite? And wat if my STPM suxx too?? Does my name 'exist' in local Uni 's list???I dont think sooo....

Sumore, go F6 means I have to dye my hair black and tie my hair which I just straigthen it for like one week..Wuuaaa..wuuaa!! ;'( DUn wan!!! I dyed it like a few months ago..Add up the sum= expensive oo...Ngaitiii...Den have to wear uniform again....Uurrhhh!! wtf..I tot I wont be seeing any pinafore @ blue baju kurung ever again...I dun wan daddy to send me to school anymore...I wana live a college life!!!

The truth is..I cant stand staying here...I wanted to study far away...Like the others. How I wished I got accepted to matrix..Den I wunt have to think alot bout it...UUurgrgrgrhhh!!! And get to go labuan sumoree...Get to buy laptop oso...wtf...Dun have to get lectured all the time...But i guess Im just not good enough aite?? I knew I shud have struggle for my SPM...wtf..

1 comment:

  1. wow.. u sound so desperate... told u oledy, come mmu..

    ReplyDelete

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~