Saturday, May 19, 2007

Im a student again...

Dun have the time to update...Things sort of goin crazy..Insane!!

Went to Inti to register on the 15th...Haizzz....Got no other choice...Thats the only college offer Cambridge gce A-Leve IN KUCHING..Yeah, I've decided to take A-Level instead of going to Form 6...Hard decision tho..Mom was already off for work..Daddy keep pushing me to get ready coz hes goin to bring me to green road..But I was the stubborn-girl-who- doesnt-cares....What touches me tho is when he said "Pls la...Dun let me beg you...Its the only opportunity U have rite now..."At that moment, I was really in dillema...I have no idea wat to decide...Daddy was as if killing me...As if forcing me to do something I didnt want to!!! ;'( But thank god, mommy called and ask bout whats on my mind..Instantly, I answered "A-Level"!! But still that doesnt conclude anything..Daddy keeps yelling as if its the end of the world....Keeps saying Im egoistic, wana show off...Blaa..bbllaaa.....Say that Im 'glamoring' laa...Wana go expensive school lo...Worse, he was like 'I wunt send and pick u nemore..Find ur own transport!!..'bllaa..bllaaa...

Im soo soory daddy....F6 was not in my list at all....Wish I could follow what you want me to do..But I cant...Its not something that I want!! Please understand..I dont go for names at all...If I am, I'd rather choose to go KL...But to bad, I noe u cant afford it...Thats why I didnt ask you to send me there...And do you think Inti is THE ONE??? Not at all..In fact, Inti wasnt my choice at all...I myself didnt expect to go der...But I cant bear to see the pain on your face...I noe u're worried bout other things + me...I noe we're having financial problem...But do believe me...I dont go der just because it is called private college...I dun go der just the sake of wasting ur money...I choose der bcoz dats wat I wanted to study...I'd try my best in watever I do...*finger's cross* Im really soorryy daddy..mummy....I promised I'd make it up to you one of this days...Just dont put high hopes on me...Coz Im afraid of letting you down AGAIN...

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~