Monday, June 4, 2007

Yea!!! Its Finally here....

My most worth-waiting-for festival fianally came....GAWAI!! Hahahaa...Was so happy indeed...BUt what freak me out is that lecture still goes on till 31st May..And that definitely 'kills' me...Y?? Couse me bro and couzin-mazen all had started their holiday 1 week earlier..And Im the only one who have to get ready to college everyday...WE had out first test that week too..Hhhuuhhuu...Plus, we're only given four days of holiday...AArrhhhHHH!!!

The TimE seems to be moving soo slooww..The anxiety of balik kampung and gather around with family member kills me from the inside....GOsh!! All this while I never like to balik kampung...Because first, its so damn boring der...Dun have anything to do sumore..[Unless me couzin goes back too..]..Secondly, NO phone and definitely NO internet connection...But luckily theres line coverage der liaw..If not, I'll probably never ever wana go back..

Slept quite late the nite before gawai...Helped to do some work loo....Marinate chicken, lamb, pork....Kopek bawang merah n putih...Wash this and that...Arrange kuih n cake in tray...Bllaaablllaa....And lastly, I get to be the food taster...Muuaahhhaa!! Im the first one to try all the food!!!

The 1st day was great...Serving people non-stop..Luckily dey come in order.....After this family go, cumes the other family..At least the house tidak huru-hara..At nite pula, we gamble loo....But this year wasnt that fun..Uncle Frank got back pain (for becoming tarzan at his own house)..So he dun really have the mood..But we played with my other uncle...Ok la...Got win a bit-a bit nia..Darn, my London-Speaking getting suxx!!

The next day, got some more visitor...Most of them are mummy's and uncle's friends from custom's pelabuhan there...Was hoping my friend get to come..Too bad Eve wasnt allowed to drive...Or probably got no car to drive...wtf..Im so wanting a car for myself....Huuuhuuu....But its ok Friends....Coz unfortunately I got diarrhea @ cirit birit on the very same day....Went to toilet for omoz 10 times a day...wtf...!!! And the only medicine I took was panadol and Teck Aun 'Chi kit' Pills...The taste was Yuckkzzss!!! Omoz puke everytime...Plus, 2 box a day..Ngaiittiii....Third day pula got headache...haaiizzz!!! Panadol helps tho...Still cant wlk around with my heavy head....But those illness really spoiled my mood...

Nah..I dun really missed everything tho..Coz the actual day we're celebrating Gawai {in MY kampun}is on the 8th and 9th...Hahaha....CAnt wait lerr!!!

Just wait for my next post about it....There be more photos on it too....

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~