Thursday, June 7, 2007

Barbeque Nite

Went to Uncle's house for barbeque last nite...Coz Dylan koko gona fly back to KL tomorow...haiizzz...Not song laa...Gawai just over like a few days nia..And now everyone is goin home...Dats the saddest part of all...Huuhuuu...

Great...Eat again....DAmN!! I've been eating non - stop for the past few days....wtf...And of course the food was unbelievable!! Those who have big appetitite sure go for 2-3 rounds..But not ME, surprisingly....Yummyy!!!!!



By the way, where d squirrel hoh??? hhrrrmmm...I tot I took a shot of it...Huiyyooo....The meat taste soo yummy....It taste better den chicken for sure..Too bad the "quantity" not enuf...haaiizzz...So long didnt eat squirrel's meat........

Then after that we had a little chat...While watching "Fashion Diary"....Cos thats the only TV channel that are interesting to watch...Parabola bah...Got so many channel but noting to watch...DDUUhhH!!

And then we took sum photo...Me and all my kazen mazen- Just love to camwhore when we get together-gether.....haha....


US by the pond





OOowwhhh..N this is my nephew...Cute aite??? Got another pic of US but so dark....Haaiihh....








And not forgetting this..... Its a MUST ooo...






No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~