Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Forgive and ForGet

Have u ever encounter sumthing soo horrible?? Like someone whom you know (but not dat close) called you a B*t*H or maybe whore??

Dats wat happen..DAMN!! Its just too rude..I mean I dun mind if any other girl called me that..Coz well, obviously shes jealous with me or something..Apparently, shes a bitch to me too..hahhaa..But in my case, it was a GUY!! ErrrggggHhhH!HH!!

I got hurt after that..I cant believe it!! Was pain in d arse, man!! And I dont know why...I shudnt have cared..In fact, I dont know him at all...Dunt noe the real him yet..Knew him since last year..I guess..We only chat and chat n chat all the time..

It started when we chatted thru msn last month..And duno why..I keep using 'your head' in our conversation...Hahhaa...Was just playing maa..Wunt kill rite..

I guess he got pissed after dat...Then he was like "Why are u acting like dat??"..And I was like "like wat??" And he replied "like a b****"...That was when my heart got crushed into millions-gazzillion pieces..And it feels soo suddenly...Gosh..I omoz in tears after that..Of course I was like " WTF!! HOW DARE HE?? WHO D HELL HE TINK HE IS??" Its suxx laa..And hurts too..Hhuuhuu..

Till den, I never chat with him nemore..merajuk la tek...hahha..Dun even bother to nudge him...But surprisingly, I dun delete or blocked him..hhrrmm...It never appeeared in my mind to do that...Why ahh?? whhy???

After a few weeks time...Probably 1 month plus..Guess wat...He nudge me and say "You're here..". bah..Of course I am...DUHHH!!! Surprise..Surprisee..He talked nicely to me,like everything never happen.....Even gave me his number..Ahaakkss!!!

Yeah, he forgive me for being rude..Am I?? Did I offended him?? Hhhrrmm..Im still wondering...Coz I've been using 'your head' all this while and never offended anyone..Especially guyss...Haaiihh...

2 comments:

  1. hermmm....why bother what ppl say about u. Buat tak tahu saja bah. Besides sooner or later they will drop it also....when the matter dah basi betul sik? No use hanging on to words of a jerk. Besides they dont know the real you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! U're reading my blog??? eeee...Malu nyee....Hehehhe...Nah, i dun really care bout him...At first nang very hurt..Duno why...Aftr dat...Rasa mok tampar muka nya...

    ReplyDelete

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~