Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Im feeling insecure...



I was jealous,
but I put up with it.
I tried to be there for you if I could,
but it picked at me bit by bit.

I told you that I cared,
I told you how it made me feel.
But you never believed me,
and that these feelings are real.

I asked you to tell me the truth,
I wanted to know exactly what was going on.
But you never had an answer,
I don’t think I would care if you were gone.

You lead me on,
then you let me down.
In my love for you,
I could easily drown.

I would lie, beg or steal,
if it would make you love me.
Is there anything that could make it happen?
Could you maybe open you’re eyes and see?

I wish that I had taken my chance,
that I had fought of the scare.
I'm ready to back off,
But are you??


~ anonymous~

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~