Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy April FOOL!!!

1st of April...
The uncertain of the origin of a foolish day....*huh??? wtf...*


Thank God I didnt get fooled by anyone...hahahaa....
And too bad...Was out of airtime to messed around people's life today....Sieennn....

OMG!!! I realize dat I've only posted 1 post last month...DArrnn!! Soo very2 lazy nowadays....

Finally, get to celebrate my belated birthday with Pri...Yeah..I noe...The actual date was like 3 weeks ago...But who cares??? It was a blast tho!!! Unbelievable...
Even the police wanted to join us....But we manage to 'shoo' dem away....

Neway, its Bie's Birthday today!!!! Hahahahaha!!! Wat a coincidence....April fool's baby...
Wished I'd make a fool of him today....But I think better not... I'm not mean enough to spoil his big day...uhuuhuuu...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!!!
*Uh-huh...I noe he loves brown..*


Enjoy urself yaaa....Eventho I cudnt make it...
Ammm sooo soory.....Will make it up to YOU sumday.....
~ Somewhere.....Over the rainbow.....wtf~
EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED bie...God Bless You n ur wishes...
Mish u here...



*duuhh!!! If only he read this....*

Herez sumthing for you....


Hrrrrmmmm.....Interesting....
Dun get 'too' high babe....

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! OMG!!!! DAniel!!!!
    How cud u say dat gurl looks like me???
    I'm not dat slim....Doesnt even look like ang mo...
    Haiiyyaaa....

    ReplyDelete

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~