Friday, April 18, 2008

Done with Final...

Uh-huuhh....Oh yeahh!!!
I'm on my semester break now...Finally had the strength to type out something here....

Ehhh....Hardgay!! When are u gona ask me out again???

Final was ok...I guess....Think I did better then last semester...Prayfully...Amen...
Time really flies...I'm ending my 3rd semester of my A-level now....Next sem gona be my last....Gosshh!! I'm so definitely gona mish Inti....
And by the end of may, I'll soon be sitting for my AS exam...My 1st part of Cambridge Uni's paper!!! God have mercy on me!! I'm sooo damn fucking scared @ worried right now....And of course, theres no 'having fun' this holiday...HaiihH!!!! Sucks laa...

Woww!!! What can I say?? Life been really hectic lately...Dont even have the time to blog something out...Sorry guys n gurls....

Wat else ahh??

Owhh..I'm helping my friend to break up with her boy....Huuuhuuu :-( ....Who the hell ask him to disrespect my boy and my friend...wtf...U think i'm like those bitch u play around with izit??? Come on laa...Look at yourself...I'm not impressed at all....Soory to say la pri...Im like fucking pissed of his action bahh....N lord please forgive me for using such harsh words....

Talk about my boy...Hrrrmmmm....Dunno laa....I love him...But Im not sure weather I can trust him with all my heart..I sense something...Though not sure what it is...Huuuhuuu...I hate this...Each time when Im beginning to settle down, there must be something that will stand on my way....wtf...The truth is, I knew that our relationship won't last long....Just waiting for the right time to catch the culprit...I wish I couldd dig some more info bout what I heard...DAmnn!! I want some clarification now!! Fuck!! It kills me to see him everyday and smile with him, pretending that I duno @ wunt know anything....UuurrgghhHHhH!!!!

For now, I know that I love him...So much....But still, I'm not giving all my souls to him....Ggessshh!!! Why does he came into my life??? And hez the most perfect guy I've ever meet...I mean among the boyfriend laa...wtf..I'm scared of this relationship....I'm not strong enough to handle the pain later in the future....If something really happens to us 'soon'...And if it comes true, that I'll make sure I win it in a good way...

But hey, I'm still with my babe now....Leading a normal life as usual...Those are just some doubt that fills my mind now....Am crossing my fingers for it not to happen....yaadaaayyaadaa...


DAmmNnittT!!!! I miss clubbing!!! *fuck*

1 comment:

  1. hey TRiCiaaa XD haven't been catching up with you lately. things going alright at your end i hope?
    facing relationship problems? dont fret too much. take things slow? gosh look at what i'm saying here
    ..take it slow.. i say that but i myself am dying to see him *cough*
    anyhooo,enjoy your life as it is?
    keep me updated!!
    *fingers crossed* if everything goes well as planned, i might be able to go back to KCH in nov/dec!!

    ReplyDelete

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~