Sunday, November 25, 2007

Get well soon...

Just reached home...Visiting my friend who was admitted to Timberland last week....Huuuhuu...Was relieved that it wasnt that serious...Pheewww!! Tot you got involve in an accident or something...And theres bandage wraped all around u..Eee!!! thats scaryyy...!!!
You laa..Who ask to smoke?? From today onwards, you better quit smoking or else I wunt talk to you for the rest of your life....And yeah..Im sooo damn serious bout this...

Feel so bad tho....I didnt know he got admitted until friday (he got admitted on monday)...See what kind of friend am I??? HAaaiihh!!! Im too fcuked up with my own problem that I didnt care whats goin on around me....Anyway, U shud have told me earlier crazy old man!!!
Get well soon ahh....I mean it!!! Take your drug regulary...Dont refuse any injection the doctor offer to you...It helps to cure you laa..Ggeeessshh!!!


Hope too see you...Healthy as usual again...hehehhee...
Am waiting for my Xmas prezzie too...Dont forget that... ;-p

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~