Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Im NOT in LOVE with anybody!!!!!! Geddit???!!!

Wtf...Give me a break!! I've got my own life to deal with...Not gona deal with u guys anymore...Or lets just say BOYS!!!


DAmnnNn...Cant wait for holiday...Hope am gona enjoy my shopping spree with ma free mind without having to think bout what had happen....
KL!! Spread ur red carpet for me!!!

Neway, diarrhoea suuxx!!! Yeah, im suffering frm it right now...AarrrhhH!!! Been in and out of the toilet for more den 10 times today...Huuhuu...Went to see doctor..He laughed when I told him "I mite be having diarrhoea"...*Ahhaakkxx!!! * Ok..So maybe it wasnt diarrhoea...But how am I suppose to know?? You are the doc tho...U tell me..Haaihh...

Worst, he asked whether I want to get the injection....My gawddd!!! Hell NO!!! Thanks god theres some weird looking drug for me to consume...And yeah...The salt too...I definitely need that since I've lost loads n loads of body fluid...

I wonder this sickness could help people to shed their weight...Hrrrmm...If so, I would love to have it all the time...*HiaakkHiaakk..Choi!! Touchwood!!*

Gosshh!! Im so into Linda Kiraly's Cant Let Go...Shez amazing!!! Love the beat, the lyrics and of course her voice....Am listening to it over and over and over again...hehehee...Oh ya, and not to forget Nicole's Baby Love!! Dont forget to spread the Bay~B love yea!!!
Quite impress with 'If Love is A Crime' and 'True Love' tho...Was introduced by a friend of mine....

Gona have my finals next week...To all ya readers, please..plishh pray for me...Really need it...Thanks tho...

Till den...Taa..taa...tikk tiik..tukk tukk...Dun wana be yaa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~