Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Final....*AaararrHhhHh!!!*

Finalz here...*finally!!* Am not ready tho...Huuhuu...Well, no one is ever ready for their exam...I bet...Unless if u are, cume here...Lets exchange brain or something...Hhrrmm...God idea huh?? Something wrong with mummy too...Short circuit in the brain I guess...*sowwiee ma...* Coz why on earth do u drag me to the saloon and after that to a shopping spree??? Guess wat, its my first time 'not-enjoying-the-shopping' experience...Huuhuu..

2 papers down..Another 2 to go...Today's chemistry was %#!*%&!! Haaiihh!! I cant never absorb all the definition and equation and calculation and everything!! But still, I insist on taking this course...* knocking me head to the wall...*
Next paper would be Math and Statistic...*God, help me!! *

By the way, somebody got annoyed by my previous post..AhhaakkXx!!! Madu...Madu...Its has nothing to do with u at all laa...Cool down ok...Enjoy what u read and plishh dont say anything to me...Unless if u have doubt about it...geddit??

DAmnn!! My stomache still ache...Whats wrong whit my body ahh??

Daling Hosanna n Sharon is back!!! Yay!! Cant wait to meet them!! We'll hang out next week ok..Lots and loads of stuff to catch up...Girl talk basically...hehehe...Mish ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~