Sunday, November 4, 2007

First of all....Im sooo lazy to blog liaw...I've got lotsa stories up in my mind...but I just cant seem to settle down and type something out...haaiihhh...Life just too hectic for me lately...
Sooryy guyss n gurrlss...

N dun care bout my english..I noe its suuxx...I dun have any english subject rite now...Daamnn!!! I mish english soo much!! Especially essay writing....*aahhaakkxxzz!!! * Tho I dun write purr-fecct english...

Secondly....Somebody actually read my blog!! Hahahaahhaahhaa...Am glad to noe dat..But plissh...U shudnt tell me what u've read....Its soo embarrasing...
Actually u're not the only one lerr...I once meet my reader at saberkas while I was working...OMG!! Dats soo dammn cool leerr...I mean, I duno even noe her...Shez just a stranger...We never meet, never talk...

How did she noe it was me?? U see, we gotta sign sum receipt when customer buy a phone...She saw my name on it and told me dat my name sound familiar...*aawww!!! Can U imagine how i feel dat time*

ArrrgggGggGggHhhHHhHhHH!!!!! I want my semester break to start now!! Right now!!

Clubbing...Great!!! Wonderful!!! Help to boost one's metabolisme and help u loose weight at the same time...hahahaha!! Thats my theory tho...I dun give a damn about urs...The only negative consequences are....U reach home with cigarrates smell all over ur body...Dammnn!!! I got bad-hair-smell after that....And yeah..U mite vomit all over urself or wake up hoping that u're dead instead of having major headache...And the place was soo damn pack!!

Thanks to Cynthia n Dom for inviting me to ya birthday party...It was great...I had lotsa fun fat nite....hahahaa...Hope dat one day u guys get to read this...

Last but not least...HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO DENNIS and SZE JIA!!! U TOO OBINNA, tho Im not sure how old u are...Soory yeah...hehehehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~