Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A letter...Or....

Someone wrote this to me...


Hey,
Its early in the morning and I can't sleep. My mind is going everywhere and I can't seem to get a hold of myslef...I'm trying hard to keep my feelings to myself and tell my head that my heart is confused. But the harder I try the more I can't get you off my mind...

You are fresh like the morning dew, peaceful like a dove, charming like a damsel and everytime you smile you take my breath away...You bring joy to my heart and whenever I'm with you, nothing else matter but you....

My heart beat is racing as I write this down, trying to put the right word at the right spot. I don't know if its fear...I don't know if its excitement..I don't know if its LOVE....

Nevertheless, I know I'm afraid to loose yur friendship, your smile and your attention...
I know I'm excited anytime we talk and I make you laugh..
Can I call it Love?? When I know I will never do anything to hurt you.

Your are not perfect but I wouldn't change anything about you for the world..And I hope you accept me for who I am..

I had to write something down, but I can't write it all..For words can't expalin what I feel for you...
Words can't explain how much you mean to me...
We've known each other for a while now and I want to know you longer..
I want to know you better...
I want to know you...

A lot of questions are going through your mind right now...But the simple truth is this...
The great things in life come when we least expect it...
From the most unsul source, to the most crazy reasons...

I'm not gona interupt your life...
I want to be part of it and add some flavour to it as you have done to mine....



Hrrrmm...What can I say?? Hez damn good at this...And I love it...
Im out of word rite now...Everything happen in just a blink of an eye...Am definitely shock for all the thing you've done...
Guess wat...I shed tears when I read it again that nite....I duno whether its tears of joy, fear, or confused....It was too good...No one had ever done that to me...I'm not sure about u, but it touches me...Now I realise that someone really cared about me...
Still, I do have other problems to deal with...I'm not sure about this feeling...
Oh ya, this is a different guy...

And why the hell is everyone keep an eye on me???!!! Its like you all know where I go, with who, what I've done and what I havn't do...Give me a break laa!!! Mind your own business ok...I've been locking myself up all this while and I'm sure theres noting wrong with 'open-ning' myself once in a while...Duhh!!!
Because of people like you, I'm all confused...
*DAmmmnn!! This is totally crazy!!*

To the guy who wrote it...Thanks yeah...Its sweet, touching and I cant believe that its for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~