Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009 New Year Resolution.....

NOOOo.....Noo...Noo...No more of this New Year Resolutions thingy from me....
Sooory.....
Cause its of no use at all....I remember I've post one last year...And I dont think I've achieve any of it...Well, this year its gonna be different.....

Im thinking of achieving something instantly...No need new year resolutions or whatsoever laaa....Just do what I should do, think what I should be thinking of, act the way I should act...hrrrmmm....

And for the first time in my life, I actually wanted to go to school...College I mean....Not to study though....Just go there look for my friends, chill out hang out....Killing time gossiping....Laugh on rumours about me...wtf.....I still cant believe that I'm done with Inti...Am not Intian anymore!!! huuhuuu.....

Owh bummer...Now it reminds me of my result thats coming out real soon....Owh God, show me some miracle, give me one!!!!

By the way, I think Im freakin-ly so into Selena Gomez....This new girl from Disney channel....Damnn!!! She pretty!!! Like the cutest teenage girl on earth!!! *hey,watch it, Im straight*

Look at her!!! Though I'm not a guy, I just love to look at her face....Just oh- soo adorable!!!

P/s :
Go ahead and push Miley off the stage gurl...I never like her anyway.....And she cant sing...Buu--huhh!!!


Chicago 7 isnt calling me...So I guess I have to find another interview to go....Haiihhh!! Come on laaa....What kind of qualification do u want from me??? I just want to have my own money...And I ready do want to get a new freakin phone...UrrrgghhH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~