Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hrrmmm..I just realised that I've a few drafted post...Well, gona post it laa...
Ooo..this blog...Soo pity laa...Cant manage any time for this little thingy....

Anyway, in brief...Gona post something now...Have to...Pls dun stop me.... :-p

I hardly online now...N rarely chat now coz somehow its hard for me...Not goin into ddetails about it....Dont be fooled tho if u see me in 'online' mode....Wasnt me but my bro...Long story cut short, everything is automatic....I know you guys misses me, but what can do...Wait till I get my own lappy and broadband ok????

More of sad news, I'm still phoneless...N heck!! I think I'm getting used to it, which I dun enjoy it at all coz I sometime do miss texting and calling...especially to my bie....Worst, its holiday now for more than 1 month, and I havnt get to meet most of my fren!!! DAmnnNn!!! Coz they cant get to me unless I freakinly secretly sneak dady's fone to my room in the middle of the night....Means I'm gona receive ur text a lil late....If not, they you'll find ur text time will be pending....dammnn!! Unless, if u're lucky...Coz sometime I do have fone to borrow...But not for long.....

eee..this is sooo embarassing....Anways, Im hard to reach, but just drop me texts..I'll make sure to read it, tho abit late...

Ok den..Move on to the next topic...Lets see, Christmas just ended....Wasnt that fun for me tho....None of my friend come for visit...Well, its ok tho....We dont actually do a big one....

And meanwhile, I'm still hunting for a job....So far, I've gone for interview with sharing planet, all joy, some boutique, unisense, starbucks...And they all rejected me....wtf....huuhuuu....But then few of the company didnt actuthey really reject me, but they want me to sign a contract......Thats not for me tho...FYI, am not gona stick to ur company for long....Goosshh!! I need cash during the holiday and a new freaky phone!!!! Mom dont wana contribute, thats the problem....huuuhuuu....

4 more days to New Year...Gessshh!!! Time really flies....And I dont even know what I've achieved soo far...hrrmmmm....My 2008 new year resolution....Have I resolve any of it??? hahaha!!! I dont think soo at all....Shiiatt...Lousy....

Last, Happy New Year 2009 readers........!!!! May you get drunk the night before and puke all over the place and wake up with major headache@migraine...Nggeehheeee.....


*dun mind me...Am just makin myself happy / makin fun of myself to forget that I'm gona celebrate in 'single' status...Tho I dun think I could go out and get wasted that nite...wtf....*

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~