Sunday, November 23, 2008

Am free now...Owh yeah!!!!
No more books, no more papers for me nemore.....At the moment....Damn!!! Am soo glad that I'm finally officially done with my A-Level....

Thank God also that I'm finally out of Inti....The last few month was a tough one for me....Not just in terms of studies, but also some other issues....Somehow, I became the center of attention for these guys in school....But am not bragging about it at all...Why?? Coz those attention warent good at all....Stupid boys...I duno wats up with them and whats goin on in their tiny lil' pea brain...All they could do was talking talking n talking shit bout other people....Their just worst then us gurls gossiping.....Shiiattt!! For God's sake, let me leave Inti in peace ok???

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~