Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year

I'm bloated...But cant stop eating eating and eating...

Longing to see all my long lost friend....Somebody told me something happen to Joanna's hair and I cant wait to check it out....

Met my primary school classmate during visiting to his place@ mum's collegue's place....And he still remembered my name!!! Im touched!!! Coz I've forgotten his name....

Owh, I'm working now...At saberkas but not at the previous place...Seek and you shall find...Was expecting the booss to give us red packet...But sadly no....No complain tho...

Red packet!!! Ang pow!!! I want!!! I need some cash laaa!!! Before I get my 1st pay...huuuhuuu...

Will be celebrating my 1st anniversary with my baby in a few days....But den he didnt noe bout it...Guys sometime too ignorant...Wat can do???? Owh, we were supose to be nominated for "Best Couple"...But then they cross our name out cause I'm not a student there anymore....Booo0hoo...

I'm freakin foneless again coz my cousin took her fone back..All this while I've been using hers, hvnt got a new one...

Heard our A-Level result out oredy.....And I think mine suckxx....OMG!!! Dunno if I get to continue my studies....huuhuuu...Chemistry kills me...

Tho I'd love to go to college again...I miss everyone sooo much!!!


Happy CHINESE NEW YEAR friends adn family and to all you readers.....May all you have a prosperous new year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~