Thursday, September 4, 2008

So lazy to update laaa!!!!!!!

Soooryy Zee, I know u've been checking up on me.....But am tooo busy + lazy to update nowadays.....Ada story pun kedak xda story.....
Plus, we're having our external exam soon u noe.....Around mid october....Soo gotta really struggle for it...Since my AS result suxx....Don't ask what did I get.....

Btw, no pictures for IntiFest and Kuching Fest Stret Parade....Sooryyy people...Need a brand new camera.....

August :
2 weeks holiday was totally suxx ( end of august )...All I did was study, study, study...And in fact not a serious one....Was stranded at home all through the week, except if my cousin came to culik me out laaa....Then there was problem arised by the bf's house agent....Stupid old lady don't pay the house rent to the landlord, and instead eat all the money up...F**kin murtha fcuker...After the whole thing settled, where the bf have to pay the house rent again for the second time, he flew to KL and enjoy himself there...Release tension + stress...bllaaabllaalbaa....Abandon me here all alone....*huuuhhuuuhuu*

Then was having some conflict with some bitch whom somehow cant let go of her ex bf which is currently my bf....wtf....Malas la wana story....Buat sakit hati jak....Somehow people just don't like us to be together....

Wat else??? Owhh..Merdeka celebration.....Which is the next day after my conflict with the bitch and the bf....Suppose to go club for the countdown, release tension la tek.....But then my friend cancelled the plan and decide to join someone's birthday party, which I'm not interested in....Cried whole night + no appetite to eat still wana go people's birthday....Soooryy laa...Not in the mood....


September :
Not yet laaa....Maybe next update....hehehehee.....


And lastly....Am broke!!!! Arrrggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need cashh!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~