Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Depressed....

Again....I've let mom and dad down....All because of my final exam's result....wtf...I dont understand laa....The older I get, the dummer I am now...I guess....Somehow, I cant absorb anything I'm studying...Is it because of distraction from my surrounding or just be being soo lazy....The worse part is dat being the only gurl in the family... Thats when all the attention @ pressure gets u...

Not talking to mom and dad at all....They're just too much this time...I guess all I can do now is focus on my studies, and pray that I'm flying to KL next year to continue my studies....Thats all....Get the heell out of this house @ Kuching asap....Come on, Im 19 into 20 now...I need my own freedom laaa.....Cant I do what I want whenever I want without getting your permission??? Without have to ask???

I'm oso phoneless....Which is not cool at all....Cant believe I'm still ok without my phone...Tho sometime I miss texting and calling and receiving text and calls....I miss his text and calls tooo!!! I'm nothing without my phone!!! ArrrgghhhH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Blaaabllaabllaaa....I'm fcuked up and stressed and depressed etc......Out of word liaw.....Todays grammar suxx...I noe....

1 comment:

  1. ure results already out? i tot end of the year? theres more ryte. stay strong terecia. u can do it!

    ReplyDelete

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~