Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Story with beautiful meaning...

A little girl and her father were crossing a bridge. The father was kind of scared, so he asked his little girl,
"Sweetheart, please hold my hand so that you don't fall into the river.."

The little girl then say, "No dad, you hold my hand.."

"Whats the different??"
Asked the puzzled father...

"Theres a big difference", replied the little girl.." If I hold your hand and something happens to me, chance are that I may let your hand go...But if you hold my hand, I know for sure that no matter what happen, you will never let my hand go..."

So, dearest reader out there...Hold the hand of the person who loves you rather than expecting them to hold yours...

Yeah...I know..This story is tooo short..But it carries a lot of meaning + feeling tho...

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~