Tuesday, January 8, 2008

School just started...And Im not happy at all..I missed my friend tho...Hey!! Wheres my Xmas n New Year present??? hehehee...I missed KL too...Wish I was there a little bit longer...

Soory for not posting stuff about my holiday in KL and Ipoh...Theres too many things to mention...From walking to Jusco everyday to shop, then to KLCC again to shop, had sushi for supper everynite...3 hours trip to Ipoh, went to Ipoh Parade to shop, the wedding dinner (encounter some weird guy flirting me...Get lost laa!!), the non-stop eating trip, back to Kl again...

Move to another's uncle house at subang jaya, shop at Subang Parade, roasted turkey for Xmas eve ( I do all the stuffing and sewing ok..) Woke up damn early for church services, then eat then proceed to 1 Utama to shop, then to Giant...Next day, go to Sunway Pyramid..Ice skate for the first time and I never fell!!! Hahahaa...Shopping again...

Move back to another house at Wangsa Maju...Went to Times Square, Almost ride the roller coaster..to bad its soo damn expensive during the holiday....Got my spongebob there..Then to Sungei Wang -BB Plaza..Shopping again...Shop..n Shop Shop!!

Blaaa..bllaa..blaa...See...How can I type every detail of my trip there???

OMG!!!! Im gona be soo damn broke this week!! *tsskk..tskk* Mummy had a bad day to day...I was told by my aunty that her handbag got stolen form the car....The thief broke the windscreen and took it...Stupid idiotic people...Im not sure tho whether shez in there at that time..She doesnt want to tell us about it...huuhuu...Even daddy doesnt know...She manage to fix the windscreen asap...I notice shez like soo quite the today...Guess she got traumatized from the incident...huuhuu...

Bout schools....I dont think I wana talk about it...I hate how I feel right now...Uurrrgghhh!!!! Its just the second week of the new semester and Im sorta having some tiny problems...haaaihh!!! I duno whether its me or somebody else created it....But obviously, Im in it and I took it seriously...Even though its noting....
o goshh!! I dun even know what the hell Im talking about...

NaaAa...*headache* Wana go to bed...
Goodnite....

Lap U guysss...Muaakkxxx!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~