Sunday, January 20, 2008

I'm NOT Ok...

Its a mistake...It shudn't have happened...O God, help me to overcome this...Why do I always fall?? And once I fall, I'll fall down really hard... :-(

Once again, I fall for the wrong guy...WTF!! Or maybe I was in the wrong situation...All this while, I've been telling myself that I'm just confused...Telling myself that the feeling is not real...Keep reminding myself that hez not mine...and will never be...DAmNn!!

Am sooo foolish to believe that I might have a chance...Guess I'm too stubborn to accept the fact that he belongs to someone else...Great!! Im just hurting myself even more...Its my fault tho...Even though there are loads of other guy out there...I stubbornly choose the one that Im suppose to stand away from....Sometime, I just dont understand myself....*blur*
And why on earth is this soooo painful??!!!

For 2 nights, I've been sleeping-not-soundly-n-not peacefully with those thoughts...My mind is a messed!! Gosshh!! I even planned to go out and get drunk 2 night ago...But I guess luck wasnt on my side again...Some technical problem occur that no one picks me up and I got stuck at home...Crying myself to sleep when I think of it...Cant believe I smoke today tho...Hell ya...wtf...And its like me smoking for the first time for this situation...Well, Im not an addicted smoker ok...Stupid brother...Keep your cigars out of my sight laa!!!

"With you" is on the speaker now...Huuuhuuu...Reminds me of him tho...DaRrrnNN!! Instead of admiring my favourite song, am actually starting to shed tears...UuurrgrggHH!H!!!! I hate it!! Hate this fuckin feeling!! And why am I so fuckin emotional???!!!

1 comment:

  1. poor you.. but youre still young girl. dont trouble yourself with things like this. theres someone right for you out there. at some point in life we will be faced with troubles like what youre going through. but, thats life =)
    cheer up~

    ReplyDelete

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~