Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Jalan-jalan Cari Makan

When was it?? hHhrrmmm....12th July...
Soorryy...Got no time to blog...

So many assignment..So little time..

Talk about our hang out...Went to 4 places in one nite..And guess wat..Its all tempat makan..YEAH!!! Its eating nite...


Gossshh!! Im like soooo fat ordy..And still eat...Memang kerja gilaa..

Went to Igloo...Got myself the"strawberry thingy"..Eve P got herself this "strawberry n champange thingy"..Both Sharon n PauLine got "snow wit oreo thingy"...Christina got sumthing of green tea..And d others dont get anything ...



After that, we were asking each other where to go next...Cant believe we're out of idea on where to go!! Kuchingz so damn boring..Huuhuu..Except here got a lot of place where u can have nice food to fill ur stomache...


Eve P suggest that we go to Isabelle...Just for the sake of taking pictures there..Coz dey have really nice settings..Yeah, we reached there..Take our sit..And waited to make order..

Once we open the menu..OMG!! NO food at all...Only western food [fries etc..] and drinks..And sooo veryy expensive!! Gilaa..I'd rather go to Bing to have western food...haha..!!


The most embarasing part was when we just walk out of Isabelle as if we never go ther...hahah..Eyah, we dun oerder anything...Jus walked out...Malu nyee...But who cares!! Dey oso didnt cum and served us...*Btw, we dun take any photo at all...*


Next destination was Hui Sing..Tot of eating the fried mee goreng with 'ham'...Yuummyyy!!! But when we reach der...None of us order that mee...Hahah...Sharon got her kolo mee..I guess she misses kolo mee soo much...Since shez been out of the country for 6 month (agak-agak.. ) Eve P got 'metahon' [wtf..I dun even noe how it is spelled, i tink it wud sound better if dey name it metadon..haah!!], so she dont order any food...Me leh?? Got sum mee cooked in cantonese style..1st time trying it..Quite nice actually..


Last but not least, we went to Sunny Hill Ice Cream..Ewww!! The names itself gives me goosebumpss...Not big deal laa..The ice cream was better dem Scoop's of course...But, i dun get anything der..Was sooo damn full ordy...I cant imagine myself eating so much in one nite...I definitely puke all out as soon as I reach home..But, Eve n Jonathan got a large size of vanilla ice cream..hahah...People pakto bahh...Dey look soo cute larr...Makes me missed being in a relationship..huuuhuu...Sharon n PauLine got the ordinary size ice cream..Im quite amazed how Sharon can stuuf all that...Hahha..



Btw,Sharon put on weight!!! hahaha...Den Im not gona kell U, sharon..U're safe now...

3 comments:

  1. lol!! i miss kolo me also mah!!! boy, she is getting lovely...^,^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...Nvm..I'll poslaju it to u...eheheh....

    ReplyDelete
  3. terecia treat me at iglooo. im sick btw.

    ReplyDelete

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~