Sunday, July 8, 2007

Got no title for this..Am so lazy to blog lately..
Life had been tough lately...Im in major depression for sure...Haaiihh!! Why do I have to go through this everyday?? As if everything goes wrong..

Just finish my second test..Gosh!! An atomic bomb sure gona droped on my head...wtf..I can predict that I failed most of it...The worst part of all..The college call my parent like what dey did before...UUururrggGhhh!!! Im so gona kill myself..Den at least the 'lost' of me would alleviate ur burden..I cant bear to see that face full of disappoinment anymore...

Who said I duno how how to say sorry?? In fact, I said soory almost everyday.."Im sory dad, Im sory mum"...Im sorry GOD..I soorryy friends.." Tho I admit I dont say it out loud..I dun wana create more conflict between us...And I definitely not gona answer @ shout back at you..To me, it was never a good thing to do..I respect both of you so much ok...Please understand now why I dont really 'care' everytime u shout at me..I do actually..Its just my way of accepting advices..

Im really looking forward to go to Rainfest..I cant stand staying at home..The truth is, it never felt like home either..Mom, please let me go and have fun, enjoy myself..Plus, you wudnt see my face on that day...and U can stop nagging and lecturing me for one whole day...Save ur energy den for ur work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~