Thursday, July 5, 2007

Come and Go

Hossana quit her matrix and leave for Banting a few weeks ago..Geting her diploma to become a doctor..Wow!! Im gona have a friend which is a doctor!!

Before she leaves, we went out..only the two of us..Went out on friday, and thats why we dun invite the rest..They have class to attend..And I bet they are all

Her interest to become a doctor bloom from the day she told me she wanted to apply for matrix..I remember she use to push me to study...So that I can go to her matrix with her..Coz back den, I too wanted to persue my studies to be a doctor..But now, I dont tink soo..I have straigt-forward brain, not complicated mind..Im just average..

Went for a movie, Fantastic Four..Den to BING..Den shop around the golden triangle...Done shopping around 8pm..Thats when I realize ses gona go..For a few month..huuhuu..Beofre I left her ,we hugged..I omoz cried but I never let it happen...I know i'll be seeing her..soon..


And now...Sharon is back..Im glad..Havnt seen her for quiet a long time now..I wonder how she is..Maybe slimmer and fairer..hhrrmmm..I wonder if she have a boyfriend der..Den Im gona squeeze her in her throat for her to find me an 'ang mo' guy liaw..


*If u're getting slimmer, Im gona kell u aahh!!!*


Well, we've planned to go out this weekend..But to bad shes in miri..Wat is she doin der?? Vacation i guess..wana feel the hot and humid climax here...Hahah..nevermind loo..Go watch transformer den..Heheheh...With my couzin of course..Heard it was a great film..Loud+ ganas n robotic scene= Hollywood Box Office!!


Im hoping to meet u sharon..really mish u..Im so into doin the hand shake with u again..OMG!! My dahfa fish fillet finish liaww..No woories..Gona get sum for u..Heheh..Too bad, joanna wasnt here to...

Then, der goes another one..Evelyn Chai..to Johor next week to become a teacher..Hhrrmm..Weird..She never mention about bcuming a teacher...She more to writing and composing stuff..And her masterpiece used to be amazing..Plus, its original..




Oh no!! Our so called driver is leaving...Now me and pauline got no one to drive us around nemore..Haaiih!! *I really needs a car now*


Freakin' out!! Cant believe everyone is leaving Kuching!! Left only Me, Pauline..And EvelynP n Funnyla..Dun mention the boys..Huuhuu...Our group of 11 have seperated and on their own now..


Of course, I'd say dat Im gona missh u all!! No matter what, u guys are always my best-est friends!! Keep in touch yeah!!Love ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~